Sparky's Tutti Fruity Ribs

sparky

Tutti Fruity Ribs

i know it sounds weird but i was cooking 1 rack and wanted to try 2 different sauces. problem solved, Tutti Fruity Ribs. they were good. i am getting use to just leaving the ribs on and no foil. its is so easy. well, it all started with a little CT and one of my favorite rib rubs.
P4020006.jpg

onto #336 at 250º
P4020009.jpg

a few hours later. looking good cisco....
P4020032.jpg

i used some Sweet Baby Rays (love the way the name sounds, sweet baby rays) and some tyler florence sauce.
P4020022.jpg

ya ready, Tutti Fruity Ribs
P4020036.jpg

tyler florence on left and sweet baby rays on right.
P4020039.jpg

cool huh.
keep putting the two sauces on every 30 for last 2 hours
P4020055.jpg

P4020057.jpg

P4020052.jpg

P4020053.jpg

me and the mrs both like the sweet baby rays better. they were good. the sauce was very thick. it was a mess. i like eating ribs when you get done you have to take a shower because bbq sauce is everywhere. good eats manard.....

Big Poppa

Administrator
Yes I sell it. Sparky...I dont use any sauce that has "smoky" in it....It has that horrible liquid Smoke....Us enlightened pelletsmokers dont need no liquid smoke....They put it in for fat cat gassers....and the food still sucks....maynard....

sparky

it's hard to live up to your standards but i will try harder obi wan. its about having fun. play nice..... fruit cocktail huh. the old mind is turning. ty deb. some form of fruity ribs. i have used fruit cocktail in the foil of a pork butt, nope, that was pineapple. i like fruit cocktail. my dad worked at a cannery for over 45 years. it was cool watching them pack the fruit cocktail when it was running. :)

CarterQ

I hope you write all this stuff down Sparky! You ribs are like snowflakes, no two racks are ever the same. Keep em coming always fun and interesting partner.

Big Poppa

Administrator
Hey Spark Im playin nice Im making fun of fat cats with gassers that need liquid smoke...you are getting sensitive again...remember its all goode

sparky

not this coming one? really, you sure. lol. i thought it was the weekend of the 8th thru the 11th?

KyNola

Those ribs look great Spark! What a unique idea. I knew you would eventually begin to come around at least a little to the "no foil required" method! :)

Top Bottom