MAK Cold Smoked Cheese

nepas

Not to step on Tents operation of cheese 101.

Have this farmers cheese and some sharp i want to do. Going with maple in the side box.

msc1.jpg

msc78.jpg

mak98.jpg

Last edited:

TentHunter

Not to step on [Tent's] operation of cheese 101. Have this farmers cheese and some sharp i want to do. Going with maple in the side box.

No probs here! We're leaving this afternoon for Va. Beach with the high school band, so I won't be able to post anything until we get back anyway. Besides, you know I love seeing your posts!

I might bribe the bus drivers and get them to swing by your place to pick up some of that Lebanon bologna though!

P.S. I like that you're doing this with Maple. Write down a description of the Maple smoke flavor for inclusion in our later "Smoked Cheese 101" thread :)!

nepas

Tell the driver we have bus parking on the paved road out front. Just dont drive up the dirt rd. LOL

nepas

Cheese is on the cooling rack now. Great color, smells good. Taste test might be weeks to months yet. Room temp for a couple hours before vac sealing.

DSC00473.jpg

DSC00474.jpg

sparky

ok, why don't ya eat it right away? weeks to months. i wouldn't have enough patience. it looks to good. smoked cheese and i know you got some smoked sausage around somewhere. my friend, crack open a beer, smoked cheese, smoked sausage and crackers. thats one fine snack. man, if i wasn't working i would drive out there with my mak in the back of my truck for the nepas smokeout. ;)

Top Bottom