Sparky's Cajun Ribs

sparky

these ribs are dedicated to squirt the cat and kynola.

well, squirty pm me awhile back and asked for my address. say he had a rub i might like (he was right). how cool is that. what a nice guy. there really is some cool ppl on this forum. kynola said awhile back "I knew you would eventually begin to come around at least a little to the "no foil required" method!". so this if for them. it starts with this.
P4070003.jpg

top rack has a light dusty of little louies and heavier dusty of soileau's. 2nd rack little louies w/pepper and soileau's. i like little louies (now i have both kinds).
P4070011.jpg

on to #336 @ 275º (got a early shift tomorrow and had to eat quicker). i sprayed with straight apple juice every 45 minutes. after 2 hours or so.
P4070019.jpg

flipped once and sprayed.
P4070018.jpg

wife said eat veges so i got a mushroom stuff with scallops and bacon and a twice baked potato. good stuff maynard......
P4070024.jpg

P4070029.jpg

pulled at 3 hours, keep eating ribs everytime i open up the lid.
P4070040.jpg

they were fantastic. i had to have a few FT's (the heat) and milk while eating. wife made me a cookie. the ribs were great. nice heat to them. not to hot but you sure knew there was heat to them. squirty told me go easy with it. i am glad i did. these suckers were real real good. nice flavor to them. excellanta cisco.....
P4070048.jpg

thanks squirt the cat and kynola.

Last edited:

KyNola

WOW! Thanks Sparky. I'll take the smaller rack in the back please. Those look awesome and that Soileau's is some darn good stuff. I'm glad the "no foil" method worked out OK for you.

sparky

thank you for all the kind words. i'm just having fun. i like sitting in the backyard. welp, son just walked in. need to make him some coffee. i remember the days when i would walk in the house after a night out at 7:28 am. can't do it anymore.

Last edited:
Top Bottom