Some Pics From Meadow Creek Road Trip

Big Poppa

Administrator
Ok had a wonderful time with all from Meadow Creek. I loved the Amish Country and it was refreshing to eat great local food and interact with really nice and friendly people...including this genius
P1000710.jpg

I hung ou with Nepas...great guy and he gave me some sauces rubs and Cheese...oh yeah some ring bologna thanks Rick!
Had to light Robins Trailer and cook a few pics o chicken...no pelletsmoking content except or the sweatshirt
P1000709-1.jpg

Then we went to the best dairy I have ever been to with the absolute best ice cream
lapp family farms
here is Robin and I having a little diet plate
P1000713.jpg

Speaking of Ice Cream Robin and I bought the last two Farmer Brown Little John ice cream machines
P1000707-1.jpg

P1000706-1.jpg

I am adding Ice Cream to my Friday Competition Dinners1 Spark you get to be the guinea pig!

sparky

no problem. my wife makes ice cream on a old hand crank machine every 4th of july. i am looking forward to friday night dinner. :)

TentHunter

Those Ice Cream machines are great! We see them being used in Ohio Amish country often. Folks line up to buy fresh made ice cream from the guys who set them up.

nepas

Ahhh yes the summer sounds of whoooshhh pop in Lancaster county making ice cream. My Amish wife misses living down there...HAHA

Good to hang with BP and thanks for all you do.

Big Poppa

Administrator
its is white gas with a little oil really charming

Nepas great to hang with you too my friend....did you try the bp rubs yet?

Top Bottom