Sacramento Sam's club comp this weekend.

Red

We are on the road right now headed for Sacramento and the Sam's club competition. Weather looks to be perfect and the new Airstream trailer and tow vehicle are running great. Can't wait to see what BP will be cooking on Friday night.... We need to be top 7 in this comp to advance to the regionals in Vegas. Keep your fingers crossed for us.

smoker pete

We are on the road right now headed for Sacramento and the Sam's club competition. Weather looks to be perfect and the new Airstream trailer and tow vehicle are running great. Can't wait to see what BP will be cooking on Friday night.... We need to be top 7 in this comp to advance to the regionals in Vegas. Keep your fingers crossed for us.

Can you provide any more info Red about where it's going to be held in Sacramento and the hours, etc. I'm only 60 miles South and if I get a chance I'd love to swing by and check things out.

KimG SOW

Can you provide any more info Red about where it's going to be held in Sacramento and the hours, etc. I'm only 60 miles South and if I get a chance I'd love to swing by and check things out.

3360 El Camino Ave is the address of the Sam's Club that it is being held at. The hours.... you can visit with the teams anytime....as long as it is ok with them.

Red

Thanks guys.

Smoker Pete, If you are in the area do come by. Tomorrow gets pretty crazy but you will have a ton of fun, and eat some great food. Sparky is here now and is about to have some great dinner with us.

We will post results as usual tomorrow afternoon.

Jody

Top Bottom