O/T Factory tour videos of my guitar factory

Big Poppa

Administrator
OK just incase you guys are bored...the rest of the day I own a guitar company and a company that makes guitar strings..(thats the biggest section..the strings) Here are some videos a music site put up...I designed the guitars you see with a great guy named Dudley Gimpel

Part 1 -
Part 2 -

sparky

wow, you do all the work in house. very impressive. nice guitars. makes me want to take up playing bass. is there a forum for ernie ball music man?

ACW3

BP,
WOW!!! Great videos. I learned something new today. Like Sparky, it makes me want to learn to play a guitar.

Art

jimsbarbecue

I promise if you ever played a guitar in your life. You touched a Ernie Ball string. Old folks like me remember them as super slinky.

sparky

we had a little band at the coast guard station at humboldt bay. i believe '77 thru '79. the station had its own bar and a raised stage at the other in of it. i played rhythm guitar. had a gibson SG in rosewood. bought it off a old hippie in trinadad for $500. we had a birthday party for mike and i (nov 30) at the bar and invite the entire town of samoa. only the young ppl shown up but boy oh boy that was a party i will never forget. to bad this is a PG forum. i got stories.....

ITFD#15

That is cool, I couldn't hold a tune in a bucket but I sure would like to get my hands on some of that wood you got.
Thanks for the look its nice to see the other side of life and what we do when we are not working on or creating our next cook.

HoDeDo

The string factory is just as clean and well thought out. I was very impressed at the precision, and volume achieved at that level of precision. I think it is safe to say if BP is involved, it is well thought out, and done the right way.

CarterQ

Very cool, while my musical ability begins and ends with the play button and volume knob I can appreciate the level of thought an detail that goes into one of your guitars. Love the melding of technology like CNC with hand craftmanship. To produce consistency and quality using something from nature (wood) takes an extremely good process and an even more talented team. Love the fact that you guys are doing it in the US, and more specifically CA as well.

I would post some video of how fruit grown and packed but it's just not as cool as rock and roll!

Last edited:
Top Bottom