Guess who is coming to dinner? SPARKY!

Big Poppa

Administrator
Heading to Sacramento for the first of the Sam's Club comps....SParky is coming to dinner...Maybe Scooter will drop by..he is a judge so a lot of judges dont hang around the teams...some do...

I Have a box of mystery Wagyu...I dont know whats in it....I will figure out what to do with it when I see what they sent...

I did make some Strawberry Ice Cream Mix for tonights desert on my new little john ice cream machine!
P1000707-1.jpg

Rip

Oh yeah, I'm jealous! Just make sure Sparky doesn't ruin his perfect record of never appearing in a forum photo :cool: Have fun Spark!

sparky

ya ho. i am looking forward to meeting ya sterling and the BPS team. ice cream. what a treat. i love ice cream. i will take alot of pictures and post saturday. may be friday night, depends on how much we partyyyyyyy. :cool:

scooter

Judges can hang out with the teams on Friday night as much as they want but Saturdays (turnin day) we can't socialize with the teams until after turnins. I'll see you after 2pm when we're released from the judges tent.

scooter

This is me and what I'll be wearing pretty much. I'll be there around 9:30 in the judges tent until about 10:30 for the judges meeting. After the meeting and before 11:45 I'll be walking around taking pictures so you should see me walking around. I'll stop by BPS's site to wish them luck but can't really talk with BP until after turnins. You're not a competitor so we can chat. After turnins I usually go over to the Smokin' Yankee's camp to help them turn out peoples choice food but will stop at BPS's site to chat on the way.

Harry Soo signing a Tshirt for me while I use my Blackberry to Paypal him the money for the shirt :)
Pic taken at Smokin In The Oaks cookoff in Penn Valley, CA.
menharry2.jpg

sparky

all i can say is the food was fantastic. i had these little russian potatoes that were great. they made some beef ribs that were the best. jody cut them up w/ some sauce. excellent. brad, joe & jody were the nicest ppl. real good guys. sterling is a great guy.
P4150024.jpg

P4150002.jpg

P4150003.jpg

P4150028.jpg

P4150007.jpg

P4150020.jpg

P4150023.jpg

P4150025.jpg

and he does dishes too.
P4150036.jpg

i had alot of fun. what a great bunch of guys.

Last edited:

Big Poppa

Administrator
P1000752.jpg

OK what a blast putting a face to a profile. Spark is just as hysterical in person.....What a fun night! Ill post pics of the dinner on another thread!

I need to get an optometrist appointment for Sis!

Rip

Nice shorts you two! (back in the 30's here this AM, &$!@!). Good to see you Sparky, your hair sticks up as much as mine :) (all part of the chick magnet thing, right?)

sparky

yes my friend. i am growing my hair out. well, my wife is a brunette. i asked her for the past 29 years for her to dye her hair red (i like redheads). she said no. so at the beginning of the year i started growing my hair out (keep it real short before, easy) in protest of no redhead. she doesn't like long hair. so either my hair is going down to my waist (like high school) or she will change to a red head. don't tell anyone this. its a secret.

Smokin Joe

Where would someone find the Little John Deere Ice Cream Makers? They are cool. Almost bought the large one a few years ago but thought it would be to much trouble to transport. The smaller one looks ideal.

Big Poppa

Administrator
I dont want to admit to how expensive that ice cream maker was...you could buy a few one stars for one of them (not really but almost)

Smokin Joe

If you don't mind could you let us know where to order one from. The large ones were over 10K, just to large to take with you to contest. The size you have is awesome for around the house and contest.

Top Bottom