Friday Night Hanging w/ Friends in Sac Town

sparky

All i can say is what a pleasure is was meeting sterling, brad, jody, joe & the viking.
oh, the food was off the hook. i mean seriously good. these guys are OUTSTANDING in what they do. i learned alot about competition bbq. there is alot of planning involved. i talked to jody about flavor profiles of the food and what the judges like. very informative. all these guys know there stuff.
P4150024.jpg

P4150004.jpg

P4150008.jpg

the man knows his stuff.
P4150011.jpg

P4150021.jpg

yummy
P4150020.jpg

P4150023.jpg

time for desert. pies and 3 different types of ice cream. ya baby. it was gooddddd.
P4150032.jpg

P4150031.jpg

with all his talents around the pits the man still washes dishes too. he didn't tell anybody to do dishes. he just walked over there and started washing them. such a genuine down to earth person. a really nice guy.
P4150036.jpg

con't

sparky

all good jeanie. it was a pleasure to meet sterling and the BPS gang. its the ppl we meet that make us who we are. my life is richer just from the time we spend together hanging out with sterling, joe, jody, brad and the viking. sterling is a really nice person w/ a good heart and i am glad he is my friend. but, i am cuter. :cool:

Last edited:

sparky

ya, ya'll are going to napa right? i'm there partner. you there for competition or teaching a class? do you cook dinner like sterling too? i'll bring the FT and soda pop for the girls. :)

jimbo

Sparky, great pics. Those Friday night pre-competition dinners are really good & you got home-made ice cream!!!

Top Bottom