nepas/Finally Made It In

sparky

good to see ya nepas. we're having fun here. come on over, i am drinking a fat tire and bbq some pizza. your more than my friend.

MAK DADDY

Yeee Hawww NEPAS is in the house :)
I am going to have to try those fat tires sparky keeps talking about, I swear he is the happiest member here :)

Big Poppa

Administrator
Second happiest. Nepas welcome! Nepas is an awesome smoker and I'm very happy he made it! Where you movin too?

nepas

Second happiest. Nepas welcome! Nepas is an awesome smoker and I'm very happy he made it! Where you movin too?

Moving South for retirement, Greer SC, Montgomery or Huntsville AL. Wife is in the FAA with 6 years left.

BP

I spent some of my childhood summers at my aunts in 29 Palms. Was in LQ 2 years ago and will be out your way in Nov. Going to be in the Antelope Valley where i grew up at visiting my mom and sis for a week.

TTNuge

Bout time you got here!

Sparky you're killing me, every post has a Fat Tire reference in it..... brb I'm thirsty!

vesteroid

big poppa and I share one thing in common, while I wouldnt live in San deigo if he paid me, I love Tahoe. I spend almost every weekend up there and wouldnt move away from here for love nor money.

Life in Reno / Tahoe is pefect for me.

I spent 44 years in Virginia, I dont miss all the humidity / rain one bit :)

jimsbarbecue

Welcome

If you want I could drop off a MAK at your sisters house if you want to do some cooking for her while you visit.
I am serious! Just let me know where and what flavors of pellets you need.

nepas

Welcome

If you want I could drop off a MAK at your sisters house if you want to do some cooking for her while you visit.
I am serious! Just let me know where and what flavors of pellets you need.

Jim

TYVM for the offer, It's very kind of you. I'm only going to be there for a week and more than likely heading North to see Bob and Bruce. This is like a no wife mini vacation.

My BIL has an electric Masterbuilt, I gotta show him how to really use it.

Top Bottom