I get a phone call this morning..

Chili Head

After 4.5 hours of sleep last night I get a call from UPS delivery at 8:30 asking directions to my house. The driver said he's 50 miles out and will be at the house in an hour or so. He must have been going 75 because I showered and poured my first cup of coffee and I hear air brakes! I look outside and see this..
46e1a975-6a95-9a68.jpg

Sweet!! Looks like I'm the new proud poppa of #390 .

46e1a975-6ade-e7b4.jpg

I just love this part!

46e1a975-6b39-fd74.jpg

I got her together and up on her feet in 45 minutes. Total assembly took about 90 minutes. I hardly had to look at the directions at all. So easy a caveman could do it! Every thing fit together perfectly and the quality is outstanding! I Plugged her in and she fired up without issue! In 30 minutes the temperature was 480. Looks like 390 and I are going to get along just fine!

46e1a975-6be9-2ae2.jpg

I'm breaking her in tomorrow with a 12 lb brisket. I'm so happy right now the kid in the candy store ain't got nothin on me !! LOL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MAK DADDY

I love candy and BBQ :) Glad your assembly went well, we take a lot of pride in the tight tolerance fit!
Congratulations, have fun and a big thank you for buying American made!

Chili Head

I have an idea on cord storage.. I'm not letting the cat outa the bag yet. I gotta find the right parts and will report back! Shouldn't cost more than a few bucks!

Chili Head

I wheeled MAK 390 into the porch area out of the weather! Bring on the rain!
46e1a975-cf62-7860.jpg

46e1a975-d040-1afe.jpg

I rubbed down the brisket with some John Henrys Texas brisket rub and set the boss for smoke. I'm going to run smoke for an hour and bump the temp to 250 until done.

Hello my name is Chili Head "aka John" and I AM a pellet smoker! Hehehehe

Top Bottom