Smoked Crablegs and Breakfast

cowgirl

I smoked a few crablegs on the Memphis Pro this weekend...

028-3-1.jpg

They are already cooked so I just smoke them until heated through.. about 30 minutes. I check them often...

Served with lemon garlic butter, cold beer and plenty of napkins...

052-6-1.jpg

I saved some of the smoked crab and made eggs benedict for myself the next morning...

006-9-1.jpg

008-12-1.jpg

011-11-1.jpg

032-10-1.jpg

It was oh so tasty. lol

047-7-1.jpg

I was a happy girl. :)
Thanks for looking!

CarterQ

How many times can I say beautiful? I think for sure its every time you post a cook! Great crab legs and I love the morning after, looks delicious.

sparky

i LOVE the breakfast after. smoked crab legs. nice..... send some of the eggs benidict crab style over here. :)

cowgirl

Thank you so much Carter, Pete, Deb, Rip and Sparky!
I would have shared with all of you if you lived closer. :)

KimG SOW

I LOVE grilled/smoked crab legs!!! That is the only way we cook them now. It seems to bring out the sweetness in the crab. No butter needed for us!!

Great job Jeanie!!

cowgirl

Thank you Chilihead, BP and Kim!
Me too Kim! Aren't they great smoked. :) It's my favorite way to make crab legs too!

ITFD#15

Once again a great meal and top that off with a breakfast like that is just perfect. Good show...
I got some good stuff that i think you would like, just picked my first batch of wild leaks last weekend and if we would only get a little spring I would start looking for some morals.

cowgirl

Thank you Tom and Nepas! :)

Once again a great meal and top that off with a breakfast like that is just perfect. Good show...
I got some good stuff that i think you would like, just picked my first batch of wild leaks last weekend and if we would only get a little spring I would start looking for some morals.
Thank you Doug! Your wild leeks and morels sound great! I can't wait to see what you do with them. :)
I've been using wild onions here but I think the weather has been too dry for morels this year. I'm kind of in a drought area... I have a few dried morels from last season, I'm being very careful how I use them so they will last awhile. lol
Hope your morel crop is a good one!
Thanks again Doug. :)

383inTheD

I'm in trouble if I show this post to my daughter. I'll be making crab legs for dinner and breakfast! If a picture speaks a thousand words that was one fantastic way to start the day! Nice job Jeanie.

Top Bottom