More Ribs

sparky

i was wondering if anyone knows of a pellet smoker that can handle doing 25 racks of ribs at a time. ty

Last edited:

wdf73

The Country Smoker Super Hog might handle this kind of volume. It has 1910 square inches of cooking area.

sparky

i called someone and they are setting up for me to go see the super hog in los gatos this weekend. cool, i am from there anyway. might as well go see it and then shoot down to santa cruz for a afternoon of surfing. ty wdf73. :)

scooter

Spark, are you looking for a cooker that can do that and still be under a certain price range?

BTW, where the heck were ya Saturday??? Looked all over for you. The BPS guys said you brought them coffee then left.

sparky

not to worried about price. ribs and chicken to start out. can't say to much at this time. but, how does this sound. CEO sparky. nice huh. ya know its funny. all i do is sit in the backyard and drink FT and smoke stuff. :)

i bought coffee and left because i was told that saturday was no friends because of cooking and turn ins. heh, where were you on friday. i partied with BPS and had a great time. i had a FT in my cooler for ya. darn, i wanted to meet ya. you going to napa to hang w/ andy & kim and the girls this summer. hopefully i will learn from the girls. they know more about bbq than i do.

Last edited:

scooter

Yeah, the cooks should be left alone from 9am until turnins are done as they're focused on executing their cook plans. After that they are approachable and sometimes could use a hand getting out peoples choice. Depends on the team. oh well. We'll run into each other sometime this year.
I'll be going to just about every NorCal contest this year so should run into you somewhere in there. Don't know about Andy and Kim in Napa. There's a Santa Rosa contest in August, is that what you're referring to?

Top Bottom