Any other Louisiana users out there?

wdf73

I bought a Louisiana CS450 about a year ago. I tried the Traeger first, and settled on this unit after trying them both.
I have basically retired my other grills and smokers. This pellet thing is awesome!

CarterQ

Welcome aboard, there are a few Louisiana grill users hanging around here. Great group here who all love to share their smoking experiences.

scooter

Welcome to PelletSmoking!! I've got 6 cookers on my back deck and use them all including the gasser! It's always good for a quick sear job! Pity to retire a perfectly good working cooker! :)

HoDeDo

I've got my share of Louisiana Grills / Country Smokers. :) You're in great company around here. You'll be looking at the MAKs pretty soon, though... Those guys thought of everything I've wanted to do or modded on my pits. :) I viewed the CS cookers as "evolutionary" from the traegers... fixing some of the weaknessess there... the MAKs pits are "revolutionary"... really good stuff!

I've used a 450 alot, and the 680. I currently have a TG300 and CS1320 (whole hog). ( and an Xtreme, and 3 FEC100s and a Cookshack Charbroiler ) I am a surefire Pellet head. Welcome, and enjoy this lil corner of the internet! I do!!!

So Cal Smoker

You don't know it yet but you have been welcomed by some of the best cooks around. Hang around and you will learn more than you can teach.

Uinta smoking

I just missed out on a Louisiana kentwood in the local classified adds. This was new. He won it as a door prize afew years ago and never used it. 400 bucks. I don't work Mondays and still missed it.

Top Bottom