My name is Dragan and I am a pellet smoker.

Sirius76

Hi all,

I'd like to introduce my self. My name is Dragan and my wife's name is Anja. We are extremely good friends with Rip and his family. Recently, during a trip to Nebraska to visit them, Rip cooked us three unbelievable meals on his Traeger Lil Tex smoker. It was our first experience of pellet smoking. Well it didn't take long to realize we needed to have one of these in the family. So after a brief negotiation, about 4 seconds worth I might add, it was ours.

We are now the proud owners of a well broken in Traeger Lil Tex. We've had two smokes on it thus far and both have come out incredible! I will post both cooks shortly for opinions.

I plan on cooking on the Traeger for years to come or at least until I have permission to buy a Mak!

Take care and keep up the great work on this forum!

sparky

dude, friend of rip's is all welcome here partner. good to meet ya. not get smoking and don't forget the pictures. :cool:

CarterQ

Welcome aboard, we know that smoker can crank out some good food, glad to have you here. Great group who can help you cook like a pro!

scooter

Welcome to PelletSmoking!! The Lil Tex was my first and I had it for 4 months before getting the nod to get the 2 Star!

scooter

By the way Dragan, we have another new member on the forum called Hobbit so I hope you two can get along on the forum without resorting to a flame war.... ;)

ht01us

Welcome to the group. I'm loving how more folks are signing up as spring moves along! The more the merrier. Definitely not a case here of too many cooks spoiling the broth.

Top Bottom