My name is SwineBrother and I am a pellet smoker

SwineBrother

Greeting all!

I am happy to say that I placed my order with BigPoppa today for a new MAK 2 with all of the trimmings. I've spent the last 25+ years cooking on everything from a basic Weber charcoal grill to a Traeger, a Pitts & Spitts and several varieties of Hasty-Bakes. From what I've read (and from looking at BP's videos and other forum members' picture posts) it appears that the MAK 2 offers what I'm looking for at this stage of easy smokin'! I'm anxious to try and duplicate some of the fantastic, mouth-watering meals that I've seen many of you post to the forums.

Note to BP: Jessie was a great help to me on the telephone today as I was placing my order, however, she couldn't tell me where to find a pair of red, high-top sneakers like the ones you were wearing in the '70s history photo on the ErnieBall.com site. If a pair of those come with the BP MAK pack, I'm a size 11...just sayin'...:D

Happy smokin' everyone!

CarterQ

Welcome aboard and welcome to the MAK family, you are going to love your new cooker. Look forward to seeing what you do with it!

ACW3

Welcome from a North Carolina MAK owner. I, too, ordered my MAK from Big Poppa. BP treats you right.

Art

Top Bottom