Mak #400

jimsbarbecue

Appears MAK # 400 is close. Who will get it or will MAK Daddy keep it? Will it be a collectors edition all stainless model or have retro cup holders. Ok I need a life!

CarterQ

Nice! My vote is for the cupholders, I love they way they look on my vintage MAK! Crazy that their almost to 400.

Patrick_CT

Mine comes in next week.... so I am in the running to get it still... (sorry BP I know that you did not see the order and I may not live it down ;)

SwineBrother

Re: MAK #400

This is exciting! I placed my order yesterday with BP! Can't wait to read the serial number when it's delivered!

BTW, my avatar is my dog, "The Dude" who is waiting by the door for the MAK delivery! And yes, The Dude abides...

Last edited:

TTNuge

My grill is number #105, it's QA date was the same as my Birthday of 4/13/10 and I received it almost a year ago to the day. Guess they've been a bit busy for the past year!!!

ACW3

Deb,
I was thinking the same thing. I thought Jim added one more to his "MAK Collection". If he did, he would probably have to move to a bigger house. At that point he would start to rival Nepas.

Art

Big Poppa

Administrator
Patrick....I knew you didnt buy from us...thats ok...enough do so I can still provide this home for us! (you probably had to wait longer too....hahaha) MAk one stars are backordered we ship two stars the same day we get the order.

Big Poppa

Administrator
Patrick we are good and I want you to feel at home. If you want to pm me I may be able to help with your grill if it still hasnt shipped.

Big Poppa

Administrator
Spark...you are correct 336 likes ribs! My number 3 likes everything too....I just bought another one star for my summer house...that makes 6 for my personal use....wow do I like them? Thats not counting the three we have in competition stock Two one stars are now on the trailer!

Kevwah

I received number 395 last week, but the wacko in me was looking forward to 400 because I like even numbers and 4 is my lucky number. Oh well.

Big Poppa

Administrator
I didnt know you Spark when we warmed the house! When you live in the desert it is nice to have a place to go to in the summer

Top Bottom