Pulled Pork Pizza on the Hasty Bake

cowgirl

I forgot to put a packet of pellets in with the hot coals.. will try that next time.
I'm still getting the feel for the cooker... I think this was my 4th cook on it.

I made my pizza dough..
1TBS yeast disolved into 1 cup of warm water
1 tsp sugar
2 TBS oil
1 tsp salt
and 2 1/2 cups of flour
knead, cover and let it rest for 15 minutes
002-1.jpg

007-2-1.jpg

spread onto an oiled pan..

013-1.jpg

Topped with Hasty Bake Q sauce,
Smoked pulled pork, minced scallions and cheese...
Into the Hasty Bake Gourmet with the hot coal rack lowered to the "bake" level.

019-1-1.jpg

When the bottom crust was light brown I moved the pizza to the top shelf until the top was golden and the cheese had melted.

022-2-1.jpg

I added crisp crumbled bacon...

051-1-1.jpg

I was happy with the outcome...

055-1.jpg

063-2-1.jpg

Thanks for looking!

sparky

jeanie, you deliver. no problem. my sons room is empty, come stay anytime. i would like 2 pieces plz. i will supply the FT. we can sit out by the pool with our pizza and a ice chest. :)

Hobbit

jeanie, this looks great. I just ate dinner and now I am hungry again. I hadn't thought about using pulled pork. It sound like pizza may be the first cook when the Mak arrives.

cowgirl

I'll take one please...
I'll get that right to ya. lol Thanks!

jeanie, you deliver. no problem. my sons room is empty, come stay anytime. i would like 2 pieces plz. i will supply the FT. we can sit out by the pool with our pizza and a ice chest. :)

Sounds great to me Sparky!! Sipping on FT and sittin' by your pool with a pizza would be heaven to me. :) Thanks friend...

Thank you Steven, Looking forward to your MAK cooks!!

Carter, I'm so glad you have a Hasty Bake too. I am going to learn so much from you! Thanks!

Top Bottom