A little more experimenting.

sparky

it's easier w/ a mentor. i love this forum. my problem was i wanted to cook ribs and chicken at the same time and wanted both to come out fantastic. i pm'ed a member here for some help. wa la.... problems not solved but heading in the right direction. i love this FORUM. i learn every single day here because ppl don't mind teaching those of us who don't know. thanks BP for setting the tone. away we go matey...
P4270008.jpg

P4270011.jpg

P4270017.jpg

P4270023.jpg

P4270029.jpg

P4270030.jpg

P4270056.jpg

P4270070.jpg

P4270068.jpg

it was very cook chicken. very moist. only ate the breast and used the rest for soup. yummy. it was a very good dinner. getting better thanks to my mentor.

Last edited:

KimG SOW

Looks great!! How did injecting the bird go? When I want to inject with the BBQ marinade I usually put it through a blender to break down the garlic and herbs more so they fit through the needle.

And for anyone else who wants to do some experimenting....my MIL is going nuts with our marinades. She says the Pork Marinade is really good on steak and chicken. Have to say... I may have to try it.

sparky

i will try that kim. i happen to have a blender or two. i love the chicken marinade. use it on alot of stuff. chicken, fish and veges. good stuff maynard......:cool:

TentHunter

Sparky, I'm with Rip; Ribs dripping all over the chicken... Oh baby!

...my MIL is going nuts with our marinades. She says the Pork Marinade is really good on steak and chicken. Have to say... I may have to try it.

Hey you can buy it from Big Poppa Smokers! ;) He he

Top Bottom