Boredom Meets Food

jafrey711

Sunday I was rather hungry and a little bored after getting back from the pool. Decided I would play with the Bread Machine. I ended up making a Cajun Chedder batch of dough that smelt fantastic. From there I was ready to keep playing. So I cooked up lb of bacon and then rolled the dough out. I put the bacon and cheese over the bread then took some left over pulled pork and covered the bacon and cheese. Rolled the dough into a nice fat loaf and cooked at 375. Came out fantasic.

Deb

Pics, we need pics!

That sounds awesome. Cajun Cheese dough always smells great. I do rolled bread like that , sometimes instead of baking in a loaf I cut the rolled dough like cinnamon rolls and add more cheese over the top.

jafrey711

Left Overs Take 2

View attachment 475

So with another loaf left to use along with left over smoked pork and chicken we decided to hollow out the loaf like a bread bowl. From there we filled with the pork chicken and broccoli cheese noodles. Then covered with cheese.

Rip

Now you're talking! Much better with pics. The bacon pulled pork one looks awesome.

jafrey711

Thanks Rip. Thats what I love about smoked food is left overs. That and the fact the kids don't think its left overs.LOL

Top Bottom