New Advertising Campaign?

TentHunter

I was so impressed with all of the entries in this week's contest that, having a background in graphic arts, I just couldn't resist doing this!

Here's a small tribute to the entries. Here's how they might look in an advertising campaign...

PSMONTAG.JPG

Now wouldn't those make you want to come check out this website? And keep in mind these weren't even the top-placing entries. How impressive is that?

There's no way anyone could NOT consider them winners in their own right! Don't you agree?

Cliff

Credit: (clockwise -from upper left) FLbentRider's Prime Rib, Sparky's Pulled Pork Enchiladas, BfloDan's Smoked Oysters, SmokerPete's Bacon Wrapped Chicken Cordon Bleu, CarterQ's Stuffed Smoked Zucchini

Last edited:

Rip

I agree one hundred per cent! The contest is about sharing your cooks with a chance for prizes. I get inspired every week to try stuff I see in the contest!

sparky

the food coming out of this forum is to die for. I love all the me ppl here. All these great cooks. Thank bp for our forum. I like the advertising picture, nice job cliff. :cool:

Last edited:

Deb

Cool Cliff! I agree - all the entries were winners. Not one that I wouldn't want to eat!

sparky

cool, cool. i'm always up for a little smoky, smoky, drinky drinky. any excuse to fire up #336. :cool:

Last edited:
Top Bottom