Look What Arrived!

SisInLaw

Finally! A gently used Memphis smoker of my very own. Thanks Big Poppa! (sorry about the huge pic, tinypic went crazy!)

2wfsg8i.jpg

Big Poppa

Administrator
I thought that future son in law would have cleaned it off! They hasve seen many cooks from this one...no pressure!

Hobbit

Looks like there will be a commisioning party this weekend!
Wishing you many happy meals.

Sent from my iPad.

ACW3

Congrats, SIL. No more excuses. Does this mean you will have to find something else to bug BP about?

Art

SisInLaw

Thanks everybody! I'm very excited but had to endure any early a.m. call from BP DEMANDING TO KNOW what I'd be smoking tonight. When I replied that I wouldn't be able to actually use it for a few days he then informed me that I'm "not a real smoker, then" in very disappointed tones.

This means war.

Rip

Thanks everybody! I'm very excited but had to endure any early a.m. call from BP DEMANDING TO KNOW what I'd be smoking tonight. When I replied that I wouldn't be able to actually use it for a few days he then informed me that I'm "not a real smoker, then" in very disappointed tones.

This means war.

Take pics! :)

Deb

This means war.

Looking forward to seeing this war;)

Top Bottom