Don't be shy!

jafrey711

Always see a lot of guest on here and we are glad you are here. Make sure to sign up and become part of a great on-line community. Plus you get a free MAK shark bottle opener along with a Big Poppa's tobacco bottle. Trust me you will learn so much and make great friends along the way.

SmokeAndSpice

Just got my opener and tobacco :D bottle. Thanks much! The opener will hang proudly on my grill when it arrives, and when I get a big enough crowd I'll open up that bottle!

Sirius76

Plus you get a free MAK shark bottle opener along with a Big Poppa's tobacco bottle.

Really?? I never received one

But that's OK! Honestly it is!! The recipes and techniques you'll learn from this forum are much more valuable!! I'm just glad to be a part of it!

Hobbit

I requested one and it arrived very quickly. Very nice bottle opener and conversation piece.

The video on how they are made is worth the watch.

Thanks!

jafrey711

Sirus send me your address and we will mail you one out this week.
Really?? I never received one

But that's OK! Honestly it is!! The recipes and techniques you'll learn from this forum are much more valuable!! I'm just glad to be a part of it!

SisInLaw

If we're giving out our wish lists I've learned that I need: those rubber oven mitts, more pellet bags, bottle/jars of different bbq sauces and some strube ranch roasts, thanks.

Top Bottom