last nights dinner

sparky

RIBS

watching hockey last night with the kids and their other halves. plenty of FT going around.

P5050017.jpg

P5050020.jpg

P5050029.jpg

P5050018.jpg

P5050024.jpg

P5050026.jpg

i have been tweaking this recipe i have for sparky's peach bourbon ribs that have been getting some great reviews on them around these parts. i did put a different rub on each set and the little louie's was the fave. i am presenting a test cook of my ribs cooked 5 ways today to a business later on today. wet (little louies), dry (little louies), cajun (soileus), sparky's peach bourbon (little louies) and foiled (3EYZ). going to start making money with my maks. i know that there are backyard bbqers here as well as competition cooks too. now a business owner bbqing making money w/ his maks. :cool:

Last edited:

Chili Head

Sparky they look flawless to me!
Good luck with the presentation. I'm sure you won't disappoint !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deb

you let the kids drink your fat tire - I thought they had to drink the kid beer

those look great Sparky!

TentHunter

Looking gooooooood!

What's that old saying... "Great minds think alike"? My mom asked for ribs for mother's day tomorrow. I'm planning to do my Vidalia Onion/Peach ribs and there will also be some Kentucky Bourbon in my sauce.

sparky

deb. the kids were out of their beer and my wife said i had to share my FT (it was a friday night and i was in a good mood). it only happened once. sent my daughter to costco the next day to get their beer. well, the ppl who i presented too love the ribs. their eyes rolled back in their heads. customers were walking by asking about the ribs and wanted to have some. i made 2 racks so ppl had some tastes. could have sold 5 racks in the 1/2 hour we were there. my wife and the owners are negotiating money (i'm not the smart one, my wife is. i am the pool guy, lawn guy, painter guy and dog popp guy). i am glad my wife is a pit bull, always looking out for me. its not easy, all the stress. she's the one stressing, me, i am in the backyard drinking a FT. bbqing was suppose to be fun. need to keep it that way.

cowgirl

Sparky you're the Rib King for sure! Wish I lived closer.. I'd be over at least once a week to beg for a meal and a FT. :)

sparky

jeanie, your always welcome and never have to beg for ribs or the FT. thank you all the the kind words. just having fun.

Top Bottom