My name is Deb and I am a pellet smoker......

Big Poppa

Administrator
Yo Deb....I always wonder why there arent more pelletcookers....................from Ct! Stick around and thanks for joining

Deb

Yo Deb....I always wonder why there arent more pelletcookers....................from Ct! Stick around and thanks for joining

I'm working on converting a weber kettle woman. She'll be checking out my Traeger but I'll tell her about all the different grills (I am already researching my next one and do know where it will be coming from - just not which one). Maybe she'll be calling you. :)

Deb

Welcome. So tell us about yourself!

obsessed with food:D Couple years ago bought a Bradley electric smoker, learned about pellet grills at the Bradley Forum. Went to Nepas house about 1 1/2 years ago - drooled all over his Traeger (shortly before he bought his MAK), found a gently used Traeger on craiglist in April or May, LOVE the Traeger but already researching the next one. Totally hooked.......

I bake, cook, smoke, make sausage, bacon etc. Pretty much everything from scratch. Last fall/winter I even dabbled in some cheesemaking - it's time consuming so I"m not sure how much I'll do this winter.

I just had a really busy period at work which ended Friday and I"m ready to do some cooking:D so I'll be posting.

nepas

Like Deb said we met 1 1/2 years ago at my 1st Smokeout BBQ and this past June she came down again with some super delicious food and desert. Deb & Squirtthecat will make some fine contributions to the forum.

Only thing left to do is get em MAK'ED :D

MAK DADDY

Welcome Deb! we are looking forward to hanging out with you over here, I hope to make it to NEPAS cookout next year!!

Deb

Thanks for the welcome!

I just got home from being away for a week, I"m ready to do some cooking!

Big Poppa

Administrator
Whenever I go away...the first thing I want to do when I get home is head to the market and light up a smoker

Top Bottom