Las Vegas May 20-22

Red

Well it has been a while since we got beat up in Sacramento. Now we are starting to get ready for the big Vegas comp. It will have been 5 long weeks of not competing and we are more than ready to redeem ourselves... Anyone else planning on being out there for the comp next weekend? Big money at stake for this one!

Jody

Red

Kim -

I was hoping that you were going to say that SOW would be there. Bummer... We are looking forward to cooking with you again, see you in October for sure.

KimG SOW

Sorry Jody - we will be in Conroe TX for the Sam's Club Challenge. You guys need to come out this way before the AR!

Big Poppa

Administrator
Jim where you been? See you either friday night or after the judging1 You bringing your trophy wife? Mines stayin home

HoDeDo

I'll be talking with BP - Joe mentioned a midwest trip again... so we can definately help with that. And time to plan our next trip west :)

Can't wait to see you guys. I want to hear good things this coming weekend! I know you guys will be on your A Game for Vegas.

Vegas is just a little too far for us to drag our stuff (too much $$), so Conroe, TX is a good fit for us. We'll be waiting for the awards texts!!

jimsbarbecue

It is Sunday morning. Perfect short and T shirt weather for the teams. A lighter turn out of teams it appears. Still the heavy hitters are all here. Good Luck to all. My guess by turn in temps may hit 90. Late Monday will post some photos!

Top Bottom