Is there going to be anymore cooking videos?

sparky

More videos.

my wife wanted beef jerky this weekend so i was watching the BP video on beef jerky. then i watched 4 or 5 more of them. i like um. i was wondering if there is any plans on making more of them with the new things you have been cooking and the new rubs and sauces? a lot of ppl like the videos. how do you think i learn how to cook pork butts, steaks, ribs, tri tip and veges. what do you ya'll think? :cool:

Big Poppa

Administrator
Im going top do them soon...Sparky just running 4 businesses and trying to keep up....notice the hours IM on here? thanks for the good words Pards.

Vaughn

I've tried several of your recipes from the videos and they were great. They are the best bbq videos I have found - would love to see more.

Big Poppa

Administrator
Those videos were done in two days. No script. THere is a set up for the interior shots so I prep, then there is a put on the grill shot then any more then a presentation shot and finally the intros are done at the end one after another....the crazy thing is that I nenver fixed a line. all improv

TentHunter

New vids? Hooray!

The videos are great on a few levels. In fact, it's what attracted me to Big Poppa Smokers in the first place. Almost a year ago I was searching YouTube for different BBQ ideas, stumbled across Big Poppa's vids and started watching. There's a ton of info packed into those two or three minute vids!

I saw the FrogMats & FireWire skewers in action and had to have some. Placed my first order, & started posting in the Grillin' Gallery Section.

jimbo

I got to be there for the 1st batch of videos. It was amazing. All done on the fly with very little planning, other than what to buy at the store, & very few if any retakes. It's non-stop action & a lot of fun, not to mention the finished product turned out phenomenal. They are so helpful. I find myself referring to them often. Glad to hear there's more to come.

CarterQ

I'm with Scooter, most of the first things I learned to cook on a pellet cooker came from watching those videos. They are a great reference and I'm glad more are in the works.

HogSmoker

Same here... found Big Poppa via internet BQ search. What I liked about these are they are packed with valuable information in a short amount of time. Easy too understand good articulation ..... we want more (((((((())))))))))we want more (((())))))) yells the crowd :)

Top Bottom