Shout out to Chris Lilly and Ken Hess of Big Bob Gibson MIM CHAMPS

Big Poppa

Administrator
Hey a big tip of the big poppa hat to Big Bob Gibson for winning the pork shoulder at Memphis in May. This is really big...it is a major...Chris doesnt cook very much anymore and I love to see him show the doubters (like Myron) that he still has it

His chef Ken is the best and Im really happy for him.

jimsbarbecue

Good Deal. Never met Chris . Do have a signed book (Thanks BP). I'm guessing and hope I will meet him at a Big Poppa cooking class one day.

CarterQ

Very cool, love to see guys who really have nothing to prove come out and remind everyone why they are where they are!

Big Poppa

Administrator
I talked to him this morning and he was very happy....(duhh) He said it was just a killer shoulder. I said Im sure it was better than his sausage last week!

TentHunter

Chris Lilly's style of cooking "Q" has been a big influence. Hope to meet him one day as well!

Congrats to Chris, Ken & the Big Bob Gibson team!

Rip

His BBQ book is a great resource and a good read as well. Nice to see Chris still kicking BBQ butt!

scooter

Some people you just love to see excel! Chris is one of those people in my book. I've never met him but have communicated with him on Facebook. Seems like a genuine nice guy and his many, many accomplishments in the world of competitive BBQ, and BBQ industry, has not gone to his head as he seems very humble. Couldn't be happier for Chris and Ken!

Top Bottom