Beef Ribs with a MAK'D Caeser and MAK N Cheese Bites

bflodan

Something I dont to often enough are Beef Ribs!! Also been throwing the Caeser idea around in my head... While at Trader Joes today we saw the mac bites and thought they would be good on the MAK...We where right!! Did some Chicken Quarters for my Wife and Son..

Started with some pretty meaty Beef Ribs... A little CT as glue and then some BP Little Louies with Pepper, DSSR, and OCS'N'H.. Did the Chicken with CT and a little Plowboys.
030-1.jpg

031-1.jpg

Took a couple Romaine Hearts and sprayed with a little Olive Oil and threw on some prehated grill grates...Made a quick Caeser Vinaigrette and also threw the MAK Bites on..

035-1.jpg

036.jpg

037-1.jpg

038-1.jpg

Ribs where great...Sauced with some Rufus Teague, the Caeser Romaine was Excellent, will do that again for sure, and the MAK N Cheese Bites where really good, if any of you have a Trader Joes in the area I would recommend them

Chili Head

That looks fantastic! It's been awhile since I've done beef ribs. Yours look good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CarterQ

Great looking cook Dan! I love beef ribs, they seem to be so underrated and yours came out awesome. I need to give the grilled romaine a try.

TentHunter

Did you make the Mak-n-cheese bites, or are they a pre-packaged item I've just never seen? They look scrumptious!

That grilled Romain has my curiosity peaked too!

Thanks for sharing this!

bflodan

No Tent I didnt make them...Trader Joes had them in the frozen section and they just sounded good...Didnt follow the directions, threw them on during the cook till they looked good...They turned out much better than I expected, the Romain was also a first and I think Ill be down that alot more often than a reg caesar, it was great!

Top Bottom