P5190088.jpg

P5190091.jpg

2nd one. ohhhhh....
P5190093.jpg

please meet Mak 1 Star #63.
P5190101.jpg

and her sister....Mak 1 Star #69
P5190098.jpg

please meet the twins ladies and gentlemen.
P5190106.jpg

just getting the twins fired up.
P5190112.jpg
now i have mak 2 star #336 and mak 1 stars #63 & #69. i am a little strange. the numbers mean a great deal to me. thanks mak daddy. i needed the extra smokers for a little project i am working on.

thanks for looking.

Last edited:

CarterQ

Dang Spark! Going for the BP look on your patio! Congrats on your new additions and best of luck with your new project.

Last edited:

ACW3

If Sparky turned out fabulous ribs before, now he can go into "production-style" sparky Ribs. Go for it!!!

Art

TentHunter

Spark's never gonna leave his back yard pool area again... except maybe to go to the butcher to restock his rib supply. ;)

Congrats on the twins Sparky!

Rip

I'm getting this mental image of the back window of a vehicle, but instead of vinyl stickers of the human family, it's grill stickers!! :)

ACW3

Sparky will also have to visit his local FT supplier, in addition to his butcher. Unless, of course, he is arranging to have FT delivered, or piped directly from the brewery. I have every confidence that he has this somewhere in his master plan.

Art

sparky

Sparky will also have to visit his local FT supplier, in addition to his butcher. Unless, of course, he is arranging to have FT delivered, or piped directly from the brewery. I have every confidence that he has this somewhere in his master plan.

Art

What art said.......I am looking for a frig.

Top Bottom