Vegas Comp

bflodan

What a great time we had today... Never been to a Comp before.. Got to meet BP and his team... Couldnt have met a nicer bunch of people... The dinner he cooked was fantatstic.. The only problem was that when I thought I was getting pretty good I went and had some of BP's food... Oh well, just means I have to practice some more...Here are some pics of today...Thanks again BP and your team, had a great time..
015-3.jpg

017-2.jpg

018-1.jpg

020-1.jpg

022.jpg

026-1.jpg

028-2.jpg

030-2.jpg

031-2.jpg

033.jpg

Sorry about the pics, I left my good camera at home...Once again thanks BP and good luck tomorrow...I wish I could make it out there, maybe next time!

Big Poppa

Administrator
Hey Dan it was great meeting you! Im glad you enjoyed dinner....I really love cooking for big crowds....Love the shot of Johnny Trigg Joe and me!

sparky

cool pictures. how was the ice cream? heh, is that a little hasty bake w/ the chain? that looks cool.

bflodan

Sparky, unfortunatley I couldnt stick around for the ice cream... Had to get home to the pregnant wife and 2 year old..Im sure it was just as good as the meal though!!

jimsbarbecue

Once again Patty and I found our way to the Big Poppa Tent. As mentioned above Great food and fellowship. I wish all members could meet Big Poppa and his Team. They could be the poster team for all things Barbecue. Here is a link to the photos I took. They are the orginals so it can take awhile to load.
Barbecue Competition - Jim Bloomfield Photography

if you hover the mouse on the right side of the photo you can save(download) a copy.
We had a good time. Thanks to the BPS Team for the eats and enterainment. Johnny Trigg aside from being a good cook is a funny guy also.
Here it appears that Neil has some back seat drivers/cooks.
OrleansBBQ2011-0097-M.jpg

Big Poppa

Administrator
Yeah baby Two one stars on the trailer and they are secret weapons...Our chicken has gotten a call everytime on the one star.....5th at this huge comp...we now do pork butt on a one star and chicken on the other.....I envision a trailer with four one stars and a four hole sink....lets build it Mak Daddy!

Top Bottom