Broke Two Traffic Records Here Yesterday!

Big Poppa

Administrator
Yesterday we shattered the record for most visitors and broke the record for most on line at once.

I would like top extend a very sincere thanks to the friendly, kind and talented people that generate the excitement and content here. When you start something you sort of have an idea of what you would like to see it become and you guys have broken that too! Much bettter....this is a learning center and a home for talented cooks.

Lets keep it super friendly and informative and keep the pellet fires burning with new ideas!

Thanks again!

jstcynske

Just copied this from another forum I am a member of, would love to see your forum hit these numbers some day...keep up the great work!

There are currently 1248 users online. 720 members and 528 guests
Most users ever online was 2,588, January 11th, 2011 at 05:33 PM
Threads
Members
Active Members

Patrick_CT

Thanks for the forum to let us all learn from each others mistakes... It has really helped me build confidence quickly with my pellet grill!

HoDeDo

It is a great forum, and great peeps! One of these days I will get good about uploading pics, but until then, I'll just keep lookin :)

TentHunter

The positive atmosphere here makes this feel less like a typical forum and more like an online meeting of friends!

HogSmoker

I echo all that has been said. I love to bar bq and I enjoy seeing all the good stuff that the members bring too this place.
If someone asked me about this site and too rate it my reply would be "Winner Winner chicken dinner" Thanks Big Poppa.

Top Bottom