It's been crazy!

KimG SOW

Just wanted to stop and say Andy and I are still thinking of everyone here even though we haven't been on very much. It has been pretty crazy around here and now with the storms coming through it has gotten worse.

Reading, KS and Joplin, MO have been pretty much destroyed by tornadoes and today more bad weather is coming. BBQ family from surrounding states are coming together and cooking for Joplin this week and as long as we have the ability to do so. The girls and I will be heading down to help after they finish school for the year this week. Andy would, but will be out of town.

Anyone in the KS, OK, & MO please stay aware of the weather today and stay safe.

CarterQ

Stay safe, and thoughts and prayers to everyone experiencing this weather. My company has an office in Bentonville AR and they are preparing for the worst in that area. Very scary stuff.

KimG SOW

Thought I would share. Here is an example of some interesting skies we get here in KC. This pic has not been tweaked. Taken by one of the local new stations around 1pm yesterday.

View attachment 610

We may be in OZ after all!:eek:

KimG SOW

Our turn now! KC Metro area under tornado warnings. Multiple brief touchdowns around the metro area. Looks like it will be like this for a while. :(

yes I believe everybody is ok around jeff city just high winds and rain . daughters were at home by theirselves for the first time when sirens went off. but they knew excactly what to do. they were still there when I got home along with both dogs and enough munchies and soda to last for a couple of weeks

KimG SOW

Kurt - Glad everyone is ok and that your girls knew what to do, even with all the snacks. lol! Last night my girls had a pile of stuff to take down just in case we needed to.

Top Bottom