O/T Im going to the Idol Finals Tomorrow!

Big Poppa

Administrator
OK the first time I ever saw Idol was last year at the Finals. I have been friends with Randy for a long time and he asked me one day what I thought of Idol and I told him I never had watched it. He said "if I give you tickets to the finals, will you go?" I said no give them to someone who is a fan. Then I realized that my daughter in law is a huge fan so I said I would if I got 4 tix...We went and I had fun....Sat next to Raquel Welch. HAHAHAH

Well this year some of you may have seen the thread of Randy coming to dinner. I didnt tell some at the party that he was coming. I ended up listening to all of them say it was the best year so this year I watched and really loved it.

Last weds Randy texted my son and I and said he was going to be playing bass on the finals with one of the stars...He wanted a purple bass....A purple Sterling Bass....WE made it in three days! I designed that model in 1993....

Should be a blast.

Im rooting for Scottie even though Jimmy Iovine picked a better song for Lauren tonight.

Big Poppa

Administrator
I don t think you will see us we are in the 26th row...which should actually be great sound and the monitors are huge there...

Big Poppa

Administrator
Yes I don't want to spoil anything for the west coasters. But a tremendous show live. Bad news they cut randys song

Top Bottom