My Boy

jafrey711

So left over tri tip sannies for the kids tonight. Out of BBQ Sauce ( how does that happen I work for Big Poppa, LOL) So we took what was left and made our own. Well Oldest son said to sweet but the two youngest loved it. So now the oldest is taking my base and making it his own. You should hear him ... need to back of the sweet .. so lets add some heat... oh it needs some salt. He is only 10!
Boy just hit a Home Run. Sweet to spicy to salty.

Deb

That is so cool jafrey!! My son was not into cooking when he was that age - only eating. He's just getting into it now and I'm having fun watching him run with it.

jafrey711

Last night we let him use the smoked chilli we made and make chilli dogs for dinner all by himself he had a blast. Kids need to learn. my middle name was jeffrey hungry darrel chadwick cause I was always in the kitchen watching my family cook.

TentHunter

Wow, to be so young and show signs of such a discerning pallet is incredible. You may have a prodigy cook on your hands there Jafrey!

sparky

my son moved out w/ his girlfriend about 3 months ago. last weekend i bought and took it over to him a 22 1/2 green (his favorite color) weber kettle, chimney starter, bbq utensil set, 2 charcoal holders, 40 lbs of lump, a bottle of champagne and a 5 lb lobster w/ a rib eye. he cried. him and his girlfriend were so happy. they didn't have a bbq. told him to have fun and left. good to keep the next generation Qing. :cool:

jafrey711

my son moved out w/ his girlfriend about 3 months ago. last weekend i bought and took it over to him a 22 1/2 green (his favorite color) weber kettle, chimney starter, bbq utensil set, 2 charcoal holders, 40 lbs of lump, a bottle of champagne and a 5 lb lobster w/ a rib eye. he cried. him and his girlfriend were so happy. they didn't have a bbq. told him to have fun and left. good to keep the next generation Qing. :cool:

Awesome Sparky!

Top Bottom