Way Out West BBQ Championships 2011

MAK DADDY

We had a blast sponsoring this event and got to show off the 4 Star proto too :)
In case you are wondering, 32 chicken halves!
M & K sold over 100 bottles of sauce in one day.

DSC_6627.jpg

DSC_6628.jpg

DSC_6660.jpg

DSC_6674.jpg

DSC_6698.jpg

DSC_6677.jpg

DSC_6704.jpg

smoker pete

Had a great time at the Way Out West BBQ Championship. Got the opportunity to meet MAK DADDY and his family. Wonderful people!! Here's Bob cooking some more chicken.

Stockton5.jpg

CarterQ

Great pics and love the 4 star in action. Being wanting to see the Way out West event for a couple of years now but schedule hasn't allowed for it, maybe next year. It looks like a fun event.

MAK DADDY

shouldnt this be called Four star spy pics?

LOL, The ultimate General is incedible, the top row of chickens were done at the same time as the bottom and we were able to smoke with 1 pot while heating with the other. Andy is going to do backflips when he gets his hands on this thing :)

HoDeDo

LOL, The ultimate General is incedible, the top row of chickens were done at the same time as the bottom and we were able to smoke with 1 pot while heating with the other. Andy is going to do backflips when he gets his hands on this thing :)
I was just getting ready to call you .... looks like you are gettin it dialed right in :)

Have you seen Andy? Ill settle for a four inch vertical jump! hahahahaha
I may be short, but I sure am fat...err, nevermind LOL

Top Bottom