pellet questions

pelletdad

what is the best mfg pellet for my traegar and where can i get the best price, do you have to use traeger pellets?

Last edited:

Rip

First off, welcome to the forum! Second, a read of the rules of the road may be in order here: Rules of the Road. BPS sponsors this forum and carries arguably the best pellets around, BBQ'ers Delight.

Last edited:

HoDeDo

there are several good threads on ash levels, btu's, etc with the pellets. if you have trouble searching them, pm me and i will dig up some links for you. BBQr's delight is what we use here in kc also. I have tried backwoods (a canadian brand), traeger, branch creek, and others... BBQr's are the best.

TentHunter

Welcome to the forum, PelletDad$1/lb seems to be the going rate for what pellets I can get:

- Bear Mountain ordered online for $1/lb, but the "Free" shipping cost an extra $9 to ship to Ohio.
- Treager pellets are $1/lb at the closest Traeger dealer (30 minute round trip).
- Nature's Way pellets at a Memphis dealer in Amish country (one hour drive each way) sell for... you guessed it $1/lb.

Big Poppa has BBQ'rs Delight for the same price, $1/lb for hardwood flavors, and includes shipping. With gas prices the way they are, I'd be crazy NOT to order from BPS and have them delivered to my front door! :).

Top Bottom