Hello

smokerjoe

I've been using a Bradley smoker for a few years but just put my order in for a MAK 2 Star from Big Poppa Smokers. Can't wait till it gets here! :D

Rip

Welcome to the forum! And, welcome to the MAK family! Take pics and share your smoking adventures with us.

smokerjoe

I'll be sure to post some pictures. Where can you get those Pellet Buckets, like the ones on the MAK site, from? They are out of stock and doesn't look like Big Poppa sells them.

cowgirl

Welcome to the forum! Not sure where you can get the buckets but I bet someone will be along to answer your question.

squirtthecat

I've got some Kingsford Charcoal Kaddys. I think they are the same basic design as the MAK buckets.

One will hold right at 50 pounds of pellets. (if you shake it around and tamp them down a bit)

ACW3

SmokerJoe,
Welcome from a North Carolina MAK owner. You are going to be addicted to your new MAK. So many things to cook/smoke, so little time.

Art

smokerjoe

I keep watching videos and ordering more stuff it's like an addiction! :) I'm on my 4th order from BPS before anything has even shipped... Did I miss anything obvious?

1 x Poppa's MAK Pack
1 x MAK Remote Boss for 2 Star General
1 x MAK Searing Grate
1 x MAK Rib Rack
2 x MAK M-1 Armored Probe
1 x MAK Griddle
1 x MAK 2 Star Upper Rack
1 x Hickory
1 x Apple
1 x Sugar Maple
1 x Black Walnut
1 x Shamrock Food Gloves --- 3000 Series
1 x Big Bob Gibson's BBQ Book
3 x FireWire Skewer
1 x 3 Eyz Rub - 1lb. Bag
1 x Smoky Mountain Single-Use Disposable Cutting Boards
1 x Big Bob Gibson's Red Sauce
1 x Big Bob Gibson's Habanero Sauce
1 x Big Poppa's Double Secret Steak Rub 14oz.

Rip

I keep watching videos and ordering more stuff it's like an addiction! :) I'm on my 4th order from BPS before anything has even shipped... Did I miss anything obvious?

haha, looks like you have plenty on the way to play with....you can always find more things to try, that's part of what makes this a great hobby!

Top Bottom