Tri-tip and Garlic Smooshed Potatoes

cowgirl

This is my second attempt at Tri-tip... I think I love these things. :)

Seasoned with Big Poppa's Double Secret Steak Rub ( I love it!) and added a few potatoes with olive oil, kosher salt and cracked black pepper.

020-7-1.jpg

smoked in the Memphis Pro until the tri tip reached an internal temp of 130, pulled the tatoes, turned up the heat to give the meat a quick sear.

025-14-1.jpg

031-6-1.jpg

sauted minced onions and garlic in butter, added flour, cream and seasonings to make my sauce. Then mixed in the cubed smoked potatoes.

027-5-1.jpg

029-9-1.jpg

048-5-1.jpg

The tri tip, garlic smooshed potatoes and salad..
It was kinda tasty!

010-8-1.jpg

012-10-1.jpg

017-8-1-1.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Rip

"kinda tasty"? Hahaha, my guess is the kinda tasty meter got pegged on this one! Looks wonderful Jeanie!

Big Poppa

Administrator
Do you still think Sparky is cute?

Im still getting over that one...

That is a magazine add for Memphis...and you of course Bravo

cowgirl

Thank you Deb, Rip, Sparky and Joe! I love these tri-tips...they are so tender. I wouldn't have tried them if it weren't for this forum!

Do you still think Sparky is cute?

Im still getting over that one...

That is a magazine add for Memphis...and you of course Bravo

Hahaha..... Yes Sparky is still cute, but so are you Pal!
Thanks BP. :)

TentHunter

Those look like slices of pure beefy Heaven Jeanie!

I love these tri-tips... I wouldn't have tried them if it weren't for this forum!

Same here. I had a super hard time finding them but they're definitely worth it. In fact I have two more tri-tips in the fridge right now begging to be grilled (or was it me doing the begging? ;))

cowgirl

Thanks Nepas! :)

Those look like slices of pure beefy Heaven Jeanie!

Same here. I had a super hard time finding them but they're definitely worth it. In fact I have two more tri-tips in the fridge right now begging to be grilled (or was it me doing the begging? ;))

lol Cliff Can't wait to see your pics!!

Top Bottom