BP Shipment Received Today

ACW3

I placed an order with Big Poppas last week and it was delivered today. Two of the items I received were the SOW marinade and the BP's Desert Gold. I had gotten several pieces of bonelsss, skinless chicken breasts out earlier today for dinner. They were still partially frozen when I opened them to marinade them with the SOW marinade. I decided to try something I had never done with chicken. I pulled out my Jacard and gave each piece a quick once over. I did marinade them for about two hours. Before I put them on the grill (I set the temp to 375 using hickory pellets) I gave them a dusting of the Desert Gold. Onto the MAK and cooked them until the IT was 165. When I pulled them off I checked the temp again. The juices were running like crazy! The temp was okay. They ended up being some of the juiciest chicken breasts I have ever cooked. Using the Jacard really allowed the marinade to get into the chicken and give it great flavor. Sorry, no pictures. Grilled chicken breasts all look alike after awhile. Oh yes, for the rest of the meal I reheated some hot German potato salad and sliced some fresh tomatoes. Good eats!

The SOW marinade and the BP's Desert Gold were great on chicken. I can't wait to try it on something else.

Art

ACW3

FLBR,
The Jacard is fairly easy to clean (just watch your fingers). I use hot soapy water and a bottle brush (to keep my fingers away from the blades). The points of the blades are what you have to keep away from your fingers.

Art

KimG SOW

Try the BBQ Marinade with veggies you are going to grill too. Awesome flavor!

Thanks for the review.... really glad to hear you like it!

Top Bottom