Grease pan warping

nolesfan954

Anyone had an issue with the grease pan on the 2 star warping? After cleaning the MAK today, I noticed that the grease pan would not sit flush in the grill. I took it out and set it on the patio to see if it sat flat but found that it has warped.
Is this going to be a problem or can I cook as usual?
Thanks for any input.
Richard

nolesfan954

Thanks, I'll write customer service if you think I need to...but if it's not going to be a problem then I won't worry about it. I appreciate the input. Not many companies these days care as much about their customers' satisfaction as do BPS and MAK. Thanks to you, too, TTN.

Big Poppa

Administrator
cool let us know if you want to do anything about it....I dont think it is a problem but either way.......

bflodan

I think mine is the same way...The only time I notice it is when im cleaning it out and it doesnt sit flat on the ground...Cant be a big deal, my MAK is working like the day I bought it!!

MAK DADDY

Minor distortion is normal due to the amount of material draw in the flame zone embosses. You should see these pans before we weld all the stiffeners underneath :) If you think it is severe please send me an email so I can have a look :)
Thanks,
Bob

nolesfan954

Thanks, but I'll live with it. It just doesn't sit squarely in the slots. If it gets worse or becomes a serious problem, I'll let you know.
Richard

Top Bottom