Big Poppa Smokers Costa Mesa Contest

Big Poppa

Administrator
Come on down to the Orange County Fairgrounds and check out some of our great friends and meet the BPS Team! This friday and sat....6/10-11

Big Poppa

Administrator
Jim and Patti you are always welcome...How is the food? ahahaha I have a stubborn sous chef for friday....sis in law

jimsbarbecue

The food is always over the top! It is like a restaurant you should have on your bucket list. The plus is all the great folks your having dinner with.

KimG SOW

Good Luck Guys!!! We won't get the texts since we will be in Canada, so I will be checking here for the results!

Big Poppa

Administrator
Jody told you guys taht Brad and I were working on some new brisket rubs, sauce and technique....I think Brad likes it!!!!!
IMG_0698.jpg

HoDeDo

Jody told you guys taht Brad and I were working on some new brisket rubs, sauce and technique....I think Brad likes it!!!!!
IMG_0698.jpg

That pic says it all.... look at the hang on that slice of brisket!!! SCHWEET! (Oh, and B-man drooling brisket, is a good sign too).

Big Poppa

Administrator
Well we came in 11th out of 57...kinda bummed...the brisket got hammered 31st...7th pork, 10th chicken, 13th ribs.....WE thought the brisket was fabulous...On any given day! Oh well

Rip

That's too bad...gotta be frustrating to feel that good about your brisket and not get good scores. :(

Top Bottom