Big Poppa's Crazy Kauly-Flower~!~!!~!

Big Poppa

Administrator
OK Im still on the diet and doing well! I also decided that I had to show you guys what a vegetable was....Although the only thing that gets killer likes on face book is beef...but that is another story....

Pre heat your smoker to 325...I used the MAK One Star with the griddle. If you don t have a griddle any oven ready pan will do...cast iron is great....

Cut the Cauliflower into florets....Why do they call the florets? but I digress....
Steam them with a little Big Poppa's Desert Gold and steam until aldente....
DSCF0075-1.jpg

Whilst the Kauly Flower is steaming...Slice some sweet onion and mushrooms and put them in a baggie with some Annie Roasted Garlic Olive Oil and Little Louies Seasoned Garlic Salt with Black Pepper
DSCF0076-1.jpg

When you are satisfied with the texture of the Kauly Flower...Ok I know it's Cauliflower...Im just having fun
Put it in a baggie with some of the Galeo's Miso Dressing or any other low fat dressing that you like (dont get too big of one it will overpower the dish)
DSCF0081-1.jpg

Oil the griddle with about a quarter cup of Annies. When hot put the onions and mushrooms on first and cover
DSCF0077-1.jpg

Stir at 5 minute and cook for another three minutes then add the Miso Cauliflower
cover and cook for 6 minutes stir once
DSCF0082-1.jpg

Here is the view I had while waiting Beautiful Pauma Valleyl California...This was originally the John Wayne Ranch....
DSCF0079-1.jpg

I served this with some sliced tenderloin and it was good!
DSCF0083-1.jpg

Rip

Looks great BP! Just had my annual cardio checkup....makes this look even better!

Deb

That looks good, I love cauliflower and I really like that miso dressing, never thought to put them together.

CarterQ

Looks great, my wife is not a fan of the Cauliflower but this might get her to rethink that position!

Top Bottom