Gruyere Stuffed Chicken Breasts

bflodan

Started with some bone in chicken breasts..Trimmed up the extra skin and rib bones..Removed the skin of two of then and wrapped those with bacon...Wanted to see which came out better..Sliced the Gruyere into long thick slices then wrapped with Black Forest Ham...Sliced a pocket into each breast and added about a spoonful of garlic herb butter to each.. Added the cheese and ham then tied and seasoned with Little Louies..
002-4.jpg

007-6.jpg

008-9.jpg

Then sarted a Four Cheese Mac and Cheese with a Crushed Dorito topping..Used Extra sharp Chedder, Gruyere, Fresh Parm and Cream cheese and Rotini for the pasta..
003-7.jpg

Made a nice roux then melted the cheese into it... Cooked the pasta, added it to the cheese then topped with crushed doritos..
004-7.jpg

009-7.jpg

onto the Mak at 250 and let it go...When Chicken hit about 150 I cranked it to 400 to crisp up the skin and brown the Mac and cheese..
010-3.jpg

011-3.jpg

012-5.jpg

bflodan

Gruyere Stuffed Chicken Cont.

pulled when chicken hit about 165..
017-4.jpg

014-2.jpg

015-4.jpg

018-3.jpg

Made a fresh Caesar to go along with it...
019-3.jpg

The Skin on Breast was actually better I thought and I think the bone in breast made them alot more juicy!! Came out great!

CarterQ

Great looking stuff there, love that cheese oozing out of the chicken breasts! How were the Doritos on the mac and cheese?

bflodan

Thanks everyone!! Carter, those Doritos where a nice twist... Usually do the breadcrumb topping...Wanted to try something different..Tasted really good!!

Top Bottom