Smokey Chicken and Egg Noodles

cowgirl

I smoked some hens on the Memphis Pro the other day and used the meat for various dishes...

006-12-1.jpg

I made a batch of egg noodles...

001-7-2.jpg

020-6-1.jpg

024-6-1.jpg

combined the cooked noodles, smoked hen and pan drippings with stock and seasonings...then back into the Memphis Pro with some bacon biscuits

4b6a7c8b-1.jpg

062-4-1.jpg

set the hot pot of smokey chicken and noodles with bacon biscuits on the old corner post (again) to torment my neighbor...

083-2-1-1.jpg

my neighbor's ranch house on the horizon... I'm sure he could smell the hot meal. lol

073-2-1-1.jpg

100-3-1.jpg

It was tasty...

110-1.jpg

I love the Memphis Pro. I use it more than the oven in my house!

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

Rip

That looks fantastic Jeanie! I love the homemade noodles...could've used that meal a lot last winter!

TentHunter

If you'll look at the pic again past your neighbors ranch house, go ahead and look...

Now, you have to look really, really closely and squint your eyes. But if you look way past, and I mean way far away past your neighbors house...

you STILL won't see my house... but I AM tormented!!!

That looks really good Jeanie! ;)

Smokin Don

Looks like one of my favorites, what I call chicken pot pie. I cheat though & use boughten noodles, I know not as good as homemade. Wife & I made noodles once & had dough clear up to our elbows!! I will have to try this on the smoker. Smokin Don

Top Bottom