MAK 2 Star #500

MAK DADDY

We are fast approaching number 500 on the 2 Star Model!
It is amazing to see this brand grow and all of the great customers along the way have been fantastic :)
So I will be sure to put lots of extra goodies in the box for whomever becomes the lucky owner of #500!
As always a HUGE thank you from all of us at MAK Grills for buying American Made!

sparky

You forgot the case of FT in my one stars. Just thought I would let you know. I know customer service is fantastic. I also want to shout out to the fine ppl at Bps. Really nice ppl.

Big Poppa

Administrator
Thanks Spark...I better sell the 500th!

If I do I will put a secret gift pack to the lucky buyer! 500! Great Job Bob and Kerrie! I remember getting number X? 1? 2? 3? Wait you still have it! Its getting rebuilt folks!

MAK DADDY

Thanks Spark...I better sell the 500th!

If I do I will put a secret gift pack to the lucky buyer! 500! Great Job Bob and Kerrie! I remember getting number X? 1? 2? 3? Wait you still have it! Its getting rebuilt folks!

Thanks BP, we sure appreciate all your help!
#0 is on its way back to you :)

Big Poppa

Administrator
The sales have been great...the customers happy and nearly zero issues and the ones that have come up with are dealt with 7 days a week.
I am very proud to be associated with MAK and the MAK family

MAK DADDY

Hey Joe, our first official shipment to Canada!
You are one lucky northerner :)

Sparky, I'll throw you some love!

Techy

Hmm just getting my order together for another brand.... Wish Mak 2 was in the budget. What # are we up to now?>>>>>>Tempting.

-Bob

MAK DADDY

Well it's official, someone will soon own #500!
Not saying who just one lucky, spoiled rotten, lottery winning, jackpot pulling, soon to be pellet burning winner :)
I even had employees begging for this one LOL.

Top Bottom