Contest! If you don't enter you can't win! Everybody wins!

Big Poppa

Administrator
FLbentrider is the judge after a splendid briskey last week

first place $25 big poppa smokers store credit
second place $15 big poppa smokers store credit
third place $10 Big Poppa Store credit

EVERYBODY THAT ENTERS GETS $5 credit to BPS!

SisInLaw

I'm entering my organizational skills. (haha)

IMG_1841.jpg

IMG_1814.jpg

IMG_1815.jpg

IMG_1840.jpg

Rip

Wow, so that's what they meant when they say "Eat your words".... :) Just teasing Sis, I wish my notes were that organized!

3Bs-Bar-B-Que

crap.. notes ok .. going out to get me some notes .. four over 20 yrs I HAVE been cooking without notes .. ok .. im a guy and my first meeting before you im scott and i need notes help me lol

ITFD#15

I am no good at notes... Might have to hire out, do to think I can find some one that will work for ribs and brisket?

nepas

My Entry PR36 Steaks

Used my PR36 with some pellets this past week. Steaks, grass spears :D and pineapple.

DSC01254.jpg

DSC01257.jpg

DSC01259.jpg

DSC01264.jpg

DSC01266.jpg

My secret receipt book :D

8403224128a00c7d49e35010L.jpg

txpgapro

I've been too busy the past 2 months to take pictures if I even get the chance to cook, but I need some Big Poppa bucks after buying 160 pounds of pellets a couple of weeks ago so I'll try to complete an entry. I'll be smoking 7 lip-on beef loins, otherwise known as Angus Choice Prime Rib that I bought at Sam's Club for our member-guest golf tournament. I'll be serving 60 couples
tonight. I just finished prepping the meat. I'll rub them down around noon and load up the smoker. For this large cook I'll be using my Bandit Extreme by GatorPit. Cooking temps will be around 200* using hickory wood for about 5 hours. I'll also man the carving station at the end of the buffet line. This is Texas and these are golfers so the menu is easy. Green salad, baked potato, braised vegetable medley, sautéed mushrooms, red meat, hot rolls and turtle cheese cake.

4728ee8b-7daf-8d4c.jpg

4728ee8b-7dfb-3d2a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Deb

busy day so quick little dinner..... it's our anniversary and my husband has put up with me for a few years so I figured I would cook him some of his favorite foods........ the ribeyes were about 18 oz each ....

IMG_0474.jpg

IMG_0476.jpg

sparky

Ribs & Chicken

a little dinner.

never used CT's on ribs before. always used BP's glue. since i am always up for different. away we go. CT's and some of my favorite rubs.

P6090024.jpg

alittle smoke love.

P6090032.jpg

got some marinaded chicken from the butcher. dusted w/ LL w/ P.

P6090039.jpg

you know it. some rib love.

P6090041.jpg

is there anything sweeter than a mak full of ribs. i think not.

P6090054.jpg

P6090050.jpg

P6090052.jpg

yummy.

P6090056.jpg

it was a great dinner.

txpgapro

Once again I got so busy I forgot to take some pictures. Here is a couple shots of the medium rare juicy cuts.
4728ee8d-c48b-aa0e.jpg

4728ee8d-c4aa-b00f.jpg

There was not much left after dinner. I was able to hide 1 whole roast for myself. I'll probably slice some of it and put it on the MP for steaks and then thin slice a bunch for French Dips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Chuckster

Okay..I know I promised a big entry this weekend. but Momma got a photography gig at the last minute and she needs to get that business off the ground. All the entry's this week look real good. I have pieces of paper scattered around my kitchen and "cooking room" with recipies, afraid if I really organize them, the wife will want me to organize the whole house (BOO!!). Even my big Roll-A-Way isn't that organized, but I know exactly where everything is!!! SO with that in mind I will attempt an entry next weekend. Even bought all the stuff I needed for this weekend. May have to change the dessert plans to cannollis..Yes I make those from scratch..

Top Bottom