My name is Dave and I want to be a pellet smoker

I have been visiting this site for a while and finally registered. Still struggling with the decision between a MAK 2 star and Memphis Pro. This site has been very helpful and hope to make a decision soon.

Rip

Welcome to the forum Dave! Sounds like you've narrowed it down to two very capable cookers.

Big Poppa

Administrator
As long as you buy it from me your life will be filled with happiness......Ok just kidding but give us a shout when you decide!

BBQ Joe

Hi Dave, Welcome to the forum. Can't go wrong either way. It took me about four weeks and a lot of reading to decide myself. They are both great units. Service through BPS is the best.

CarterQ

Welcome aboard Dave, as you can see both the Memphis and Mak camps are full of very happy customers! I love my MAK but whatever you decide on you will be happy with! Good luck on your decision.

scooter

Welcome to PelletSmoking Dave. It should be obvious which of those two you've narrowed it down to that I'd choose! :)

Big Poppa

Administrator
Hmmmm we have sold quite a few and somebody this week is getting #500....The lucky person wont know until he or she opens the box.....

Im not telligng

sparky

get yourself some stretchy pants. you will gain around 5-15 pds. it's all good. i myself like to were jammies. very comfy. :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom