Annie's EVOO

383inTheD

It seems just about every other day I read about Annie's Garlic EVOO on the forum. So I thought I better try to find out for myself just what this is all about. I've looked around at a couple of local grocery stores, one "specialty" store, and on BPS.com to no avail. Any suggestions how we can import this in Detroit or enough for a good trial?

Big Poppa

Administrator
You know that I think that I am responsible for the Annies fervor...seriously....I tried to distribute it and they wont sell me,,,go figure

Deb

I can't find it here either. The stores carry a bunch of Annie's products but not the oils.

Rip

No luck finding it around here either....we've been making our own by adding garlic cloves and cayenne peppers to a decanter filled with EVOO. Over time the flavors permeate the oil.

smoker pete

its in costco.

Sparky is correct!

Some may have noticed that I have used Annie's Roasted Garlic EVOO once or twice :rolleyes: ;) and the only place I have been able to find it is at Costco.

One thing I have learned about Costco is the next time you visit it might not be there. I stock up and always have an extra one or two in the pantry.

You can easily substitute another Extra Virgin Olive Oil that is infused with Garlic/Roasted Garlic. Costco carried a Garlic Infused EVOO for years before they replaced it with Annie's. You can make your own like Rip said or most stores will carry a Garlic Infused EVOO. It's going to be just a tad more $$ than regular EVOO.

Big Poppa

Administrator
it is only in nor cal and northern nevada costcos I bought the big stuff from them last year when I was in tahoe

Buffalotom

After searching the web, I noticed on post mentioned Whole Foods. They did have it at the Tannasbourne Whole Foods in Hillsboro, OR. They are now out. But mentioned that other stores do carry it. It is also not as expensive as other brands that they carry. Can't wait to try it out.

jimsbarbecue

Myself I have tried finding the Annies with no luck. I called Annies and suggested they sell to Big Poppas and said they would not and I could find it in stores (which I couldn't). Another Pellet Smoker suggested I try Sciabica's From California. Which I use a lot now. they have flavored oils and oils from different times of years etc.

ACW3

I have found Annie's at a large Harris Teeter in Greensboro, but not other HT's. They want almost $8.00 a bottle. I think I am going to do a bulk buy directly from Annie's.

Art

ACW3

I, too, just placed an order for 6 bottles @ $4.99 per bottle and free shipping. Can't beat that deal right now. I am down to my last bottle.

Art

Top Bottom