Cadillac Ribs!

bflodan

Splurged a little bit today for this coming up Fathers Day on Sunday!! Picked up a couple racks of Kurobuta Baby Backs, a whole rack of Wagyu Short Ribs and some assorted Sausages... Hey Sparky or any one for that matter, Have you tried Kurobuta ribs??? They gotta be good right??? Already cant wait for this weekend!!

068-1.jpg

069-1.jpg

Deb

kurobuta pork including ribs are great. I did a tiny kurobuta pork butt once, it was incredible.

squirtthecat

Regular baby backs at the store today were 6.99/lb... I'd happily pay a little more for those!

My buddy did a kurobota pork shoulder once. My god.. It was like pulled pork gently bathed in clarified butter.

sparky

i pay 3.29 pound at costco and 4.29 pound at butcher if i only want one rack. but i sure would like to try those babies. dude, got to post cooking them. nice ribs partner.

scooter

I would expect there to be a noticable difference in meat texture. I figure I wouldn't be able to detect a difference in taste with non kurobuta ribs

bflodan

i pay 3.29 pound at costco and 4.29 pound at butcher if i only want one rack. but i sure would like to try those babies. dude, got to post cooking them. nice ribs partner.

I think I pay about the same at costco also... The butcher I usually pay 6.99 but they are all trimmed with silver skin removed...Ive seen these for about the last 8 months...Figured Id wait for a special occasion... Fathers Day sounded like a good one to me!

sparky

what about them ribs. come on dude, show the good stuff. sorry, forgot what day this was. my bad. :cool:

Top Bottom