Countdown To The NePaSO

TentHunter

That countdown is sweet!

I wish we could make it, but both the Mrs. and I have to work next Saturday. Someone eat a piece or two of Deb's famous deserts for me.

...oh and a slice of that roasted pepper cheesecake.

...oh and some of those Elk Sticks that NePas made, courtesy of Art.

nepas

Wish ya'll could come on over, understand busy and distance and all.

I'm in pre not eating much mode right now. Have our 3 month visit to the lap band doc on tuesday, hope he dont say let me put 1/2 cc solution in your band ............nooooooooo

I'm going to get some of debs deserts before it all vanishes.

Let my neighbor into the bag of elk sticks.....bad move. Yeah i still got some for the SO

HAPPY FATHERS DAY

And thanks wifes and families for puttin up with us.

sparky

putting up w/ us. lol, its a pleasure for my wife and kids to eat some of my great food coming off my maks. lol. sure which i could come the to smokeout. :(

ACW3

I'm sure a lot of pictures will be taken and posted. It will give you something to plan for in the future.

Art

Rip

Yeah, got to post pictures! Rick, I think you need to get a live feed going with your webcam....NePaSO Live!

Deb

there is usually a picture or two taken

I'm baking this weekend, I have another new recipe floating around in my head, if it works I'll be bringing it with me.

nepas

Yeah, got to post pictures! Rick, I think you need to get a live feed going with your webcam....NePaSO Live!

Rip

I have a IP cam but could never figure out how to post so anyone outside my network can see.

SO

We are going to have both laptop cameras going on skype with some friends in Jordan doing a smokeout.

If you have skype send me a message and i will give you my screen name.

For sure we will have pics

Deb

Are you going to bring your son.

Top Bottom